These are my favorite classical music for solo piano or violin.
- Bach: Goldberg Variations - great music for relaxing, especially the harpsichord version. There's always something engaging about baroque keyboard music from the master!
- Beethoven: The Piano Sonatas (Pathetique, Moonlight, Hammerklavier) - passionate piano music
- Chopin: Nocturnes - poetic, tuneful, romantic music
- Chopin: Preludes - small gems of piano music that speaks to the heart
- Chopin: Sonata No. 2 - contains the famous "Funeral March", not really morbid music, but like most Chopin music is piano poetry that brings you to music heaven.
- Bach: Solo Violin Sonatas and Partitas - those who love baroque music will enjoy the pieces with many tunes in counterpoint played in one violin.
- Mendellsohn: Song without Words - contains the famous Spring Song, among others. Tuneful, enjoyable piano music.
- Paganini: 24 Caprices - you will be amazed at the violinist's virtuosity, which brings an awesome musical experience to violin lovers!
- Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 11 in A K. 331 (Turkish March) - Mozart's most accessible piano sonata, light and tuneful, might even make you tap your toes.
- Schumann: Kinderscenen - scenes from childhood translated to piano music.
See Top 100 Classical Music and their Recordings
|< Prev||Next >|